Home Forums General Discussion StudyMode reviews

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  eliswhite 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

eliswhite
    Participant

Studymode is a true scam. Once you set in your credit card information, it automatically set you in yearly subscription and billed you USD119 without an choice to select the monthly plan. The accounts placing segment doesn’t provide you with the choice to cancel subscription.
    Most studymode website review are about fake subscriptions. BEWARE, quite dodgy; you cannot eliminate the card details from inside account and if you would like to cancel the subscription that you loose your premium with that moment even when you paid for 1 month or even an whole calendar year. Even when you’re in 2nd day following paid subscription if you decide to cancel you’ll loose the rest of the times out of paid subscription. Never in my entire life I’ve seen something similar to this.
    Please do not use this business too dont give your bank accoun details , They scam folks from taking money from individuals account with no authorisation fraudulently.
    I paid for research style premium in March this past year, but they’ve only taken another annual subscription and stated it had been a car renew. I didn’t agree with it and don’t rely on them however they refused to refund me now I’m #119.40 from pocket! Don’t use them!!!!!!!!!!
    Canceled the subscription in two days of this seven day FREE trial. Please don’t use this organization. The newspapers are terrible and incredibly restricted. A total waste of money and time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.